Dear Young person think twice EVEN three times before you borrow money. Debt sounds simple and easy, it is not.
You say a college education is worth debt. Really look at the shear numbers of unemployed ppl in our once great country.
Will you be one of the extremely lucky, few grads that actually get a job that their education qualifies them for? Probably not, you may end up flipping burgers and owing 50 + thousand to boot.
If you don’t or can’t make payments you agreed to make, you ruin your credit. No grace period just because your job does not pay enough to live on, let alone make payments.
Once you damage your credit everything in your life will cost more. Well unless of course you pay cash for your home and car.
Why? When and if you do get credit your interest rate will be higher, maybe a lot higher. In the case of a home loan that difference will most likely be tens of thousands of dollars and the car at least several thousands of dollars.
Remember this the gov. makes more money on student loan interest than Mobil, Exxon make on oil. Every year. Not to mention the Universities and Colleges and their way over paid Professors. Running an institute of higher learning pays very well, all you need is lots and lots of (victims) Students.
Hyper inflation is most certainly on the way IMO. Invest instead in rental property, basic rental properties. Then once the rental money starts to come in pay, for College out of pocket. Your finances and career will be leap years ahead of the student that took the easy debt way .
Don’t end up an economic salve w/ a worthless degree and plies of debt, make you own way.
This is not my work, it is a story I heard at Church enjoy!
GOD and Science arrange a meeting, the Scientist declares that Science no longer needs God.
Science can create man on their own.
God, I would like to see that, if you don’t mind. The Scientist gloats, takes up the challenge. He begins arranging beakers and instruments , then he does something very curious. The Scientist picks up an ordinary garden trowel and heads outside.
God waits patiently for his return. When the Scientist returns he has a trowel of dirt. God asks do you mind if I look at that?
Of course not says the Scientist. God pinces off a bit, smells it and then tosses the dirt away, saying get your own dirt.
Or is it Science verifies Genesis.
It’s true the very obstinate opponents of the Bible the enlightened Scientist have blown their own argument . How well they just recently have proven that the Universe had a creation moment, a split second when from nothing came the entire Universe as we know it
Second verification and this is really the very best part, they have made matter from pure light. Proving that Light alone would be sufficient for the building blocks of the universe.
Now follow me on this THOUSANDS of years ago we were given the exact information in Genesis .Thousands of years ago. Modern Science has been around for about two hundred years and has wasted trillions of dollars all in the pursuit of a No creation, No God ideal. Yup the “brightest and best Minds ” have been successfully deceived for well over two hundred years. Funny the old saying (Truth will out) seems to have also proven itself
I can not thank Science enough for making it a lot simpler for the average person to believe in the Bible .
Who knows if the brightest and best minds are given another two hundred years and a couple more trillions of dollars they might even get all the way through that Chapter of the Bible.
After hundreds of years, and untold expenditures of money, time and effort the Scientific community has learned the truth. The truth to which I am reffering is in the first couple pages of Genesis. I knew that there was a moment of creation and that light was the basis of the Universe years ago when I read the Bible.
The Creator said LET THERE BE LIGHT . Light, not LET THERE BE OXYGEN, not let there be ammino acids, minerals and time. No the Bible clearly states that the creator said LET THERE BE LIGHT.
Light is all there is, everything is comprised of some permutation of light. The big bang was just confirmed by Sicentific methods and the results were accepted . Science has verified Light and the creation moment, hundreds of years after the Bible told the story .Science wasited many precious natural resoures an who knows how many man hours . Science has gotten the first couple of Bible pages down pat, I will give them that.
I am sticking with the time tested proven instruction manual, in the interest of time and money I wish Science would just stick with the Bible as well.
I expect Darwin / evolution will be debuked in the same style as the old version of the Universe has been. Man was created and did not evlove . I just wish the Bible included the phrase let there be mankind.
One evening way back in 2000 or 2001 I said that if I held retail Real Estate I would sell it. Many party guests wanted to know why. I said simply the internet. Man did I take a beating. The internet is nothing, I have to touch an item. The internet was only (1 %) of Christmas. Never happen, you are really out there. I present the following and rest my case:
- Office supply company Staples has announced plans to close 225 stores by 2015, which is about 15 percent of its chain. Staples already closed 40 stores last year. Industry analysts expect Staples’ main competitor, Office Depot, which bought OfficeMax last year, to announce its own round of store closings soon.
- Radio Shack has announced plans to close 20 percent of its stores this year, which is as many as 1,100 stores. The company, which operates around 4,000 stores, reported that its sales fell by 19 percent last year.
- Albertsons closed 26 stores in January and February according to Supermarket News. Analysts expect many more Albertsons could soon be shuttered because Albertsons owner hedge fund Cerberus Capital Management just bought Safeway Inc. Some Safeway stores could soon shut down as well.
- Clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch is planning to close 220 stores by the end of 2015. The company is also planning to shut down an entire chain it owns, Gilly Hicks, which has 20 stores, 24/7 Wall Streetreported.
- Barnes & Nobles is planning to shut down one third of its stores in the next year: about 218 stores. The chain has already closed its iconic flagship store in New York City.
- J.C. Penney is closing about 33 stores and laying off about 2,000 employees.
- The Record newspaper in New Jersey reported that Toys R Us has plans to close 100 stores.
- The Sweetbay Supermarket chain will close all 17 of the stores it operates in the Tampa Bay area, The Herald Tribunenewspaper reported. Many of the stores might open as Winn-Dixie Stores. Sweetbay closed 33 stores in Florida last year.
- The entire Loehmann’s chain of discount clothing stores in the New York City area shut down. Loehmann’s once operated 39 stores, The New York Times reported, and was considered an institution by generations of New Yorkers.
- Industry analyst John Kernan told CNN that he expects Sears Holdings, which owns both Sears and Kmart, to close another 500 stores this year. Sears has already shut down its flagship store in Chicago.
- Quiznos has filed for bankruptcy, USA Today reported, and could close many of its 2,100 stores.
- Sbarro which operates pizza and Italian restaurants in malls, is planning to close 155 locations in the United States and Canada. That means nearly 20 percent of Sbarro’s will close. The chain operates around 800 outlets.
- Ruby Tuesday announced plans to close 30 restaurants in January after its sales fell by 7.8 percent. The chain currently operates around 775 steakhouses across the US.
- An unknown number of Red Lobster stores will be sold. The chain is in such bad shape that the parent company, Darden Restaurants Inc., had to issue a press release stating that the chain would not close. Instead Darden is planning to spin Red Lobster off into another company and sell some of its stores.
- Ralph’s, a subsidiary of Kroger, has announced plans to close 15 supermarkets in Southern California within 60 days.
- Safeway closed 72 Dominick’s grocery stores in the Chicago area last year.
Women of the free World, I need a few moments of your strict attention please.
Just as the ownership of guns in the USA has slowed the progression of the loss, of our rights. Self defense will slow Islam and their war against Women.
Women in the Islamic view are to be totally subservient or they are worthless, they are subject to rape, acid tossing and other completely unthinkable things.
Go out and learn to throw a knife, learn hand to hand combat, judo is a good one system to learn. Self defense is a must in a world of maniacal men, out to destroy who you are.
Personally I would get serious training in the use of guns, rifles. I would get so very good with a gun that I feared nothing. Purchase a small pistol with a real barrel, the longer the better. Don’t buy a 9mm or 22 cal. buy a larger weapon than that.
Be able to use it blindfolded,in the dark,get very fast at drawing it out of your purse or night stand. Fire it a lot, fire it often, stay proficient.
Those so-called “men” are simply Cowards that need to cover their real lack of manhood with acts of violence, stick it to the bastards.
Thanks for your attention, I want to wish all Women the very best. I appreciate the real beauty of all Women and their very important role in life